- International Juvenile Justice Observatory (Brussels, Belgium)
- Bremen Ministry of Justice (Germany)
- Protection Judiciaire de la Jeunesse, Ministry of Justice (France)
- Fundación Diagrama (Spain)
- The National Prison Administration - Ministry of Justice (Romania)
The website section for this project was funded by the European Union’s Justice Programme (2014-2020). The contents of it are the sole responsibility of the “The prevention of juvenile radicalisation: Promoting the use of alternatives to detention through judicial training” project partners, and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Commission.