Each year, the Coalition for Juvenile Justice (CJJ) hosts a national conference uniquely focused on improving juvenile justice and delinquency prevention systems, services, practices, and policies.
This year's conference will focus on the latest research, developments, and challenges facing our field today. Specifically:
- What lessons have we learned from Covid-19, and how can we use those lessons to create a new normal that works better for our young people and communities?
- How can systems collaborate with one another to more holistically address young peoples' needs?
- How can states and communities serve as leaders in shaping a better juvenile justice system for our most vulnerable youth?
- How can we improve collaborations with young people with lived experiences in the systems we work with?
- What role does advocacy play as communities seek to improve services and provide for trauma-responsive care for children and youth?
400 New Jersey Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20001